Hatiku

This is My medium...

Thanx for droping by to my new blog..i've decided to dedicate this blog to my dear sweetheart linn..i think our relationship deserve its own space,a place that is pure from other stuffs like politics,economics or bla2 whatever things that i like to write...so..for those who think they cannot tolerate with excessive romance or 'jiwang'...please leave from this side or u will only suffer..because i can guarantee that it's full with that kind of stuff...so..enjoy urself...

Saturday, October 6, 2007

TT

pagi ni rase x best...cam x mesre cam biase..i've called her and asked her several times...what's wrong?..but she said nothing is wrong...but i do not know what is buggering me...die merajuk ke semalam sbb aku emo pasal ym?...tgh2 rindu gile2...ym die buat hall..dah r xde credit...emo aje ler..smpi aku dah give up...tido aje..dah xleyh buat ape2..try to stadi..x dpt...pagi ni lak..rase cam xbest aje...kitoang x bnyk ckp...what's wrong?...pening lak

then aku bawak kuar citer pasal mak aku...she said that my sweetheart never contact her before...so i asked my sweetheart to contact my mother whenever she have a free times...but she said that she need some time...but i insist her to call my mother next week...without trying to put myself in her shoes....i forced her...and i paste some phrase on our previous chat...those phrase contain somethings that WE i repeat WE(the boys) should not ever write or do to our girls....stupid me...OMG..the most dumbness-act that i've ever did....

stupid me stupid me stupid me stupid me stupid me....
ape2 pun syg...am sori k....saye just nak awk dilihat sbg sorg yg best di mate mak saye....but aku xpaham...y she still hidinng some of her feelings to me...i've told her already several times...if u have any probs regarding our relationship in any aspects...please tell me...please dont try to play hide n seek with me dear...if u didnt tell me what's wrong...i'll never know.....im so sorry if i forced you to be like me....that's juts the stupid side of myself...am sori...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sabar2...nnti aku balik umah aku kasi pendapat bernas aku.. :)
u can count on me..cuz i am ur master... :D

Anonymous said...

naper ko nak dier call mak ko? dier sker ker ckp ngan mak orang lain..ko ingat ko dah tua sgt ker..ko ingat korang tua sgt ker sampai dier bleh sempoi2 borak ngan mak ko?..dier nak kebebasan..dont u ever push ur girl dude. let she decide..men give choices but women decide to choose or to choose not

Anonymous said...

salam sahabatku. saje je tersinggah kat page saudara n bace all of ur posts. interesting tapi sebagai seorg sahabat, nak bagi nasihat sket, teguran insyaAllah bergune for the both of us. first of all dude this blog thingy is actually meant for the whole world to read it. trust me u'll never know mat saleh yg kat states pun maybe bace saudara punye blog. so if u really love your linn n attending to get marry to her just leave ur personal life just between both of u guys. kenape Allah suruh kaum hawa pakai hijab. sebab mereka ni dianggap satu permata yg sangat berharga yg tak boleh di kongsi ramai. this applies to your love life as well. cinta tu suci, dont n never ever share it with others. there's nothing wrong in writing a blog but sharing a personal life it's a no no. n personally saudara mengagungkan sangat linn. linn tu hanyalah hamba Allah. utamakan yg satu dulu insyaAllah oleh sebab Dia lah saudara bertemu ngan linn. insyaAllah kite ambik iktibar bersame same. as a compliment ur english is really good. sehingga bertemu lagi. salam