Hatiku

This is My medium...

Thanx for droping by to my new blog..i've decided to dedicate this blog to my dear sweetheart linn..i think our relationship deserve its own space,a place that is pure from other stuffs like politics,economics or bla2 whatever things that i like to write...so..for those who think they cannot tolerate with excessive romance or 'jiwang'...please leave from this side or u will only suffer..because i can guarantee that it's full with that kind of stuff...so..enjoy urself...

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

An important person

A person that spends joyous moments with me
A person that I’ll always see
even when I close my eyes
I miss u and I love you

A girl that brings love in my life
A girl that see me
I’ll take care of you
I’ll look after you
no matter what

I'm longing for you
I’m waiting for you
in every breath that i takes

Lets make this moments last for eternity
U that have been send by god
to become the person that i love
I love u forever
..only you..

your love
your smile
I only think about that
I want to live with you happiness,
and your pain...
I want to share it

I cry because
I love you
if I go away
i still love you

wanna make this moments last
With a person
that have been send by god
A person that’s so important
it's u sayang

to my sayang-im sorry if i am so sensitive in anythings regarding our relationship..it's just because i really want to take it seriously and really wanna make it last forever...it's unfathomely undeniable sayang... i love you so much..u are the only persons that managed to steal my heart completely..there will be no one else in my life..i buried this oath at the bottom of my heart forever sayang...believe me when i said u are the only one that i love...have faith in me sayang...no matter what..u always have someone here for you...i love you sayang

No comments: