Hatiku

This is My medium...

Thanx for droping by to my new blog..i've decided to dedicate this blog to my dear sweetheart linn..i think our relationship deserve its own space,a place that is pure from other stuffs like politics,economics or bla2 whatever things that i like to write...so..for those who think they cannot tolerate with excessive romance or 'jiwang'...please leave from this side or u will only suffer..because i can guarantee that it's full with that kind of stuff...so..enjoy urself...

Sunday, October 7, 2007

I'm inPain

You are all that I want
You're all that I need
Can't you see how I feel


When I think of you
I don't know what to do
Can't you see that my pain's so real

so tell me girl
what is wrong with you
cos it hurts me so much

to see you like this...

2 comments:

saka said...

interesting
would you mind see my blog everyday
it is up to date every day with best...
see you.

Anonymous said...

sori for making u `in pain'.. no intention at all...