Hatiku

This is My medium...

Thanx for droping by to my new blog..i've decided to dedicate this blog to my dear sweetheart linn..i think our relationship deserve its own space,a place that is pure from other stuffs like politics,economics or bla2 whatever things that i like to write...so..for those who think they cannot tolerate with excessive romance or 'jiwang'...please leave from this side or u will only suffer..because i can guarantee that it's full with that kind of stuff...so..enjoy urself...

Thursday, October 11, 2007

I need you



sayang...i need you in my life...i need you most...u are the pillar of my strength...when i'm said i'm so weak ithout you by myside...it's true sayang...i've been been living with stresses,internal and external conflicts in my self or in my environments...before this...in order to overcome the pain...i've been ying to my self and put my self into a state of denial..i've pretend to laugh as much as i can..create a mere illusion-based-happiness....i've did a lots of things that is so not me...just because i want to overcome all of the pains...

now with you by myside...all of the pains rapidly gone...abruptly leaving me...and i dont know why...mayb i've found the real pure happiness that i've seek for all of these years..thanx sayang for everythings....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no problemo..anything for u..in return..jus gimme bmw..har3...btw..thank u so muchhh! =)