Hatiku

This is My medium...

Thanx for droping by to my new blog..i've decided to dedicate this blog to my dear sweetheart linn..i think our relationship deserve its own space,a place that is pure from other stuffs like politics,economics or bla2 whatever things that i like to write...so..for those who think they cannot tolerate with excessive romance or 'jiwang'...please leave from this side or u will only suffer..because i can guarantee that it's full with that kind of stuff...so..enjoy urself...

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Hepi..


hye...one thing that really struck me when it comes to a relationship is a sense of aprreciation...n when my dear sweetheart did like this to show me how much she's appreciating me...it's enough to makes me smile for the whole day...thanx my syg..thanx so much...

if u click on the image...u can see on the about me section where she wrote down 'him' ...uhuhu..thanx...im so happy because we know that there are someone who are willingly to be apart of our life...to share everythings and anythings with us...someone who are ready to shed her tears just for us...i'm more than happy sayang...thanx so much...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm all about you